This air fryer smashed potato recipe is a delicious way to cook potatoes that will make them crispy and flavorful without a lot of extra oil.
Smashed potatoes are a fun spin on your usual baked or boiled potatoes, and add a new texture with extra crispiness. Plus, they are a beautiful appetizer you can serve to guests. Garnish them with your favorite dried or fresh herbs and spices.
Yellow Air Fryer Smashed Potatoes
- Medium pot
- Air Fryer
- 1 pound 1.5 inch x 1.5 inch Small yellow potatoes
- Olive oil to taste
- Salt to taste
- Boil the potatoes in water for 20 minutes.
- Remove and hit with a hammer or potato masher to flatten.
- Drizzle/brush with olive oil and add a little salt and black pepper.
- Add to the air fryer and cook at 380 degrees for 10 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!
In one of my recent blog posts I also covered whether or not potatoes are good for weight loss, with some other key nutrient facts about potatoes.
Now it’s your turn to try this delicious recipe and enjoy the benefits of potatoes as part of your weight loss journey!
More Potato Recipes
If you are a potato lover like me, try these other delicious potato recipes!