This chicken sweet potato skillet can be a great savory breakfast option, or can be made in bulk and saved for the week for easy meal planning for lunch or dinner!
Chicken Sweet Potato SkilletPrint Recipe Pin Recipe
- Non-stick cooking spray
- 8 ounces cubed sweet potatoes
- 1 6-inch cubed zucchini
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 small red onion diced
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 pound lean ground chicken
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400° Fahrenheit.
- Spray sheet pan and place the sweet potatoes and zucchinis and baked them for about 20 minutes. Set aside.
- In the mean time, in a skillet heat up the oil over medium heat and sauté the onion and garlic for about 4 minutes.
- Add the ground chicken to the skillet. Stir and cook for about 10 minutes or until the chicken is fully cooked.
- Add the baked sweet potatoes and zucchini, oregano, salt, and pepper to the skillet. Mixed well and cook for another for 2 minutes.
Chicken Sweet Potato Skillet
Amount per Serving
% Daily Value*
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
Tried and enjoyed this recipe?Mention @manuel.villacorta in your post or story!
More Sweet Potato Recipes
Looking for other easy ways to use sweet potato in your meals? Try one of these: