This raspberry chocolate avocado pudding is perfectly sweet, full of nutrients, and satisfies your sweet tooth. Plus, it is one of my featured recipes talking about food synergy and the benefit of pairing plant-based foods and dairy foods for immune health.
View other healthy dessert options to help achieve your weight goals:
Raspberry Chocolate Avocado Pudding
- Handheld blender
- 1½ cups 2% plain Greek yogurt
- 1 medium avocado peeled and seeded
- 4 tablespoons cacao powder
- Pinch of salt
- 3 tablespoons monk fruit sweetener
- Toppings: raspberries, almonds
- Place all the ingredients into a bowl and, using a handheld blender, blend until combined.
- Place raspberries on top of the pudding
- Chill in the fridge for 2 hours before enjoying.