This mango greek yogurt smoothie bowl is full of protein and is a great meal option to help you meet your weight goals.
I have partnered with National Dairy Council to share with you today’s recipe.
Mango Greek Yogurt Smoothie Bowl
This mango greek yogurt smoothie bowl is full of protein and is a great meal option to help you meet your weight goals.Print Recipe Pin Recipe
- High-speed blender
For the base
- ⅛ cup milk 1%
- 1 cup frozen mango
- ¾ cup plain 2% Greek yogurt
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder* whey
- *Note: To provide 15 grams of protein
- Cacao nibs
- Chia seeds
- Shredded coconut
- Pour the milk into a high-speed blender then add the remaining ingredients to the blender.
- Blend until smooth and thick, pour into a bowl.
- Add the toppings and enjoy.
Tried and enjoyed this recipe?Mention @manuel.villacorta in your post or story!
Learn more about high quality protein from milk and dairy, and how they can help you reach your weight goals.