This is one of my three meal placement smoothies that are gut-friendly and have my dietitian-approved balance of macronutrients.
Indulge in a burst of tropical flavors with this mango avocado smoothie with spinach. It combines the richness of creamy avocado, the sweetness of ripe mango, and the nourishing power of spinach. It is a nutrient-packed meal replacement smoothie.
With the added goodness of low-fat kefir, milk, and 20g of protein from vanilla protein powder, this vibrant smoothie is a wholesome, protein-rich way to kickstart your day or replenish your energy post-workout.
- 1 cup plain low-fat kefir
- 1 cup 2% or 1% milk or lactose free milk
- 50 grams fresh or frozen avocado
- 1 cup fresh or frozen mango
- 3 cups spinach
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder 20 grams protein
- Blend until smooth.
This recipe was created in partnership with National Dairy Council.