This grilled ham and cheese may become your favorite new breakfast. It’s another great example of how easy it is to add a couple of veggies to the mix – especially for breakfast for added fiber. And who doesn’t like the taste of cheese and tomato?!
- Panini maker
- 2 slice whole grain bread
- 1 slice ham
- 1.5 oz. mozzarella cheese
- 2 cups sauteed fresh spinach
- 2-3 slices tomatoes
- Add all ingredients to the bread, and top with the other slice.
- Heat in the panini maker until the cheese is melted.