This cocoa blueberry smoothie bowl is absolutely delicious and packed with cocoa flavanols from CocoaViaTM Cardio Health Powder.
I have partnered with CocoaViaTM to share this delicious cocoa blueberry smoothie bowl.
There are so many different smoothie bowls out there that may taste great, but you can make this one at home and it provides 500 mg of cocoa flavanols in each recommended 1 scoop serving to add to the benefits.
How to Make a Blueberry Smoothie Bowl with CocoaViaTM Cardio Health Powder
First, you’ll blend together the yogurt, blueberries, CocoaViaTM Cardio Health Powder, oats, and honey. Then add the mixture to your bowl as a base.
Take your toppings of coconut, walnuts, and raspberries and add them in lines on top of the bowl for a nice design.
Cocoa Blueberry Smoothie Bowl with CocoaVia Cardio Health Powder
- ½ cup 2% plain Greek yogurt
- 1 cup Frozen blueberries
- 1 scoop of CocoaVia Cardio Health Powder Supplement cocoa extract supplement
- ⅛ cup milk
- ⅛ cup quick 1-minute oats
- 1 Tbsp monk fruit
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- Toppings: 1 Tbsp shredded coconut, 1 Tbsp chopped walnuts, ¼ cup raspberries
- Blend together the CocoaVia Cardio Health powder, yogurt, blueberries, oats, and honey.
- Add to your bowl as a base.
- Top with shredded coconut, walnuts, and raspberries, each in a line to make a beautiful design!
For more information visit Cocoa Via’s site.
Do you love smoothie bowls like me? Try my other smoothie bowl creation, Mango Greek Yogurt Smoothie Bowl.