2 tablespoons canola oil
1/2 cup red onion, diced
2 cups sweet potato, diced
1 teaspoon smoked paprika
1/2 teaspoon garlic
1 teaspoon salt
2 cups zucchini squash, diced
1/2 black beans, rinsed and drained
1 tablespoon canola oil
1) In a medium saute pan, heat up canola oil over medium heat. Add red onion and cook for two minutes, or until translucent.
2) Add sweet potato, paprika, garlic and salt. Mix and let it cook for about 5 minutes.
3) Add squash and mix around, making sure the squash gets some of the oil. Raise the heat to medium high and cook for 6 minutes, stirring every 2 minutes.
4) Add black beans and cook for another 4 minutes, continue to stir every 2 minutes. At this point, you should see the potato and squash begin to caramelize. Remove from heat and set aside on a plate.
5) In a small saute pan, heat 1/2 tablespoon canola oil on medium heat. Add two eggs and cook to desired temperature. Repeat for second portion.