This recipe uses the Peruvian power food pichuberry, an anti-inflammatory and anti-aging superfruit.
1/12 cups oatmeal flour
3/4 cup almond flour
3 teaspoons baking powder
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/4 cup apple sauce
1/4 cup coconut oil
1/2 cup agave
3/4 cup milk
1 cup pichuberries, halved
Coconut oil cooking spray
1 muffin tin
2 medium mixing bowls
1. Preheat oven at 350F.
2. Spray muffin tin with a thin layer of coconut oil spray and set aside.
3. Sift oatmeal flour, almond flour, baking soda and salt into a medium sized mixing bowl.
4. In a separate bowl, whisk coconut oil until fluffy. Slowly whisk in eggs, followed by agave and apple sauce until Smooth. Add in the milk and mix until combined.
5. Using a spatula, fold wet ingredients into dry ingredients just until moistened. Be careful to not over mix.
6. Divide batter evenly among the muffin tin, filling each cup about 3/4 of the way full. Top batter with pichuberry halves.
7. Bake for 20 minutes until golden brown.
More recipes just like this in Peruvian Power Foods Book. Order on Amazon
For recipe ingredients visit our online store: