Happy Thanksgiving! Enjoy this wonderful day, and don’t forget the simple guidelines I’ve given you over these past few days:
- Eat breakfast today (and every day) within one hour of getting up
- Have healthy snacks on hand to keep your hunger in check and to prevent overeating
- Eat a light meal before attending the festivities to avoid overdoing it
- Suggest bringing your own dish to the party to cut down on fat and calories
- Practice portion control and moderation. It’s all about quality, not quantity!
- If you’re hosting, make sure each guest goes home with plenty of leftovers. Share to maintain or lose weight!
To Do Today:
- Have a happy and relaxing Thanksgiving, enjoy some time with friends and family, and take some time out for yourself if you can. Make it a wonderful holiday!