These blueberry cookies are a healthy choice for a snack or dessert, and are high-protein.
July is National Blueberry Month, and as a Blue Crew Ambassador, I’ve partnered with U.S. Blueberry Highbush Council to invite you to enter a special contest. Plus, I have my latest blueberry recipe to inspire you to knock something out of the park.
Get Inspired with Blueberry Cookies
So to inspire you, let’s talk about my high-protein blueberry cookies. The main ingredients include blueberries, banana, all-purpose flour, oats, Greek yogurt, and protein powder. So they can serve as a healthy meal and not just a healthy treat at the end of the day.
How to Enter in the Contest
To participate in the contest, you’ll need to submit your best, most beloved blueberry recipe. The Great Blueberry Recipe Showdown winner will receive $10K – yes you heard that right, $10K – and the opportunity to meet Chef Christina Tosi and tour Milk Bar’s flagship location in NYC.
- HOW TO ENTER: To enter into The Great Blueberry Recipe Showdown just pick your #1 favorite recipe and enter now at BlueberryShowdown.com!
- ENTRY PERIOD: July 1-31, 2023. Winners will be announced in late August.
- PRIZES GRAND PRIZE: $10,000 + opportunity to meet Chef Christina Tosi and tour Milk Bar’s flagship location in NYC.
- SECOND-PLACE PRIZES: $1,000 each to four runners-up.
- SWEEPSTAKES: $500 to one contest participant.
- JUDGE: Christina Tosi, James Beard Award-winning pastry chef; founder and co-owner of Milk Bar.
Open only to legal residents of the 50 U.S./D.C., 18+. Enter Promotion before 7/31/23 at 11:59 pm ET. Subject to full Official Rules, including prizes, judging criteria, and all details: blueberryshowdown.com/rules. Void where prohibited. Sponsor: U.S. Highbush Blueberry Council.
How to Make These High-Protein Cookies
In a mixing bowl, combine all of the dry ingredients and half of your blueberries. In a blender, blend the wet ingredients together, with half of your blueberries. Once mixed well, add the wet ingredients to the dry, and incorporate them.
Bake until they’re cooked through, and there you have it! Nutritious, high-protein blueberry cookies that will satisfy your cravings and keep you energized throughout the day.
- 1 cup 2% Plain Greek yogurt
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1 cup quick oats
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 small banana
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 3 cups fresh blueberries
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Vanilla protein powder total 30g protein
- Vanilla extract
- In a mixing bowl, combine all of the dry ingredients and half of your blueberries.
- In a blender, blend the wet ingredients together, with half of your blueberries.
- Once mixed well, add the wet ingredients to the dry, and incorporate them.
- Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for about 25 minutes, until they’re cooked through.
Remember, healthy eating doesn’t mean sacrificing flavor. Join us this Blueberry Month and embark on a journey to better health and delightful taste with incredible prizes along the way. Let’s make this July a month filled with blueberry goodness!