Cannellini Chicken Sausage Bowl Recipe | Flat Belly 365
Servings: 4 Serving Size: 1 cup
1 tablespoon canola oil
1 medium red onion, sliced
1 cup carrots, sliced
½ cup celery, diced
1 teaspoon sea salt
¼ teaspoon black pepper
4 (85 g) chicken sausage links, sliced (or vegetarian sausage)
2 (15.5 oz) cans cannellini beans, rinsed
1 (14.5 oz) can diced tomatoes
1 ripe California avocado, seeded and peeled, cubed
½ teaspoon Italian seasoning
Garnished with chopped parsley
1) Heat oil in large pan and sauté onion on medium heat until translucent.
2) Add the carrots, celery, salt, and pepper and cook until tender.
3) Raise the temperature to medium heat. Add the chicken sausage and cook for 8
minutes or until the sausage begins to brown.
4) Add the cannellini beans, diced tomatoes, and Italian seasoning. Let it simmer for
5) Add the California avocado and parsley at the end. Mix well.
For more delicious recipes, meal plans and more, visit FlatBelly365.com