Coffee is beneficial for giving a person energy to wake up and get things done. But how do you keep that energy? Well, by adding Peruvian maca, you can increase your energy while also sustaining your endurance to make it last throughout your morning.
- 6 fluid ounces milk of choice soy, almond, cow
- 2 fluid ounces coffee or shot of espresso
- 2 teaspoons Peruvian maca
- 1 tablespoon cacao powder
- 1 tablespoon agave nectar yacon syrup for low glycemic
- Warm the milk for about 1½ minutes in the microwave on medium-high heat.
- Add milk, coffee, Peruvian maca, cacao in a blender and mix until smooth.
- Add agave to desired sweetness.
For more recipes using Peruvian superfoods, check out my book Whole Body Reboot: The Peruvian Superfoods Diet to Detoxify, Energize, and Supercharge Fat Loss.